*4 pints of Guinness for just £12 offer exlcudes Scotland.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the draw.
2. To participate in this competition, you must purchase a pint of Guinness from any Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, showing your unique QR code within the Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery app to a member of staff, who will scan it on the till. This will enter your email address into the prize draw to win Six Nations tickets courtesy of Diageo.
3. You will gain an entry for each pint of Guinness you buy. You can only scan your QR code once every 24 hours. Your unique QR code will refresh after each scan.
4. The opening date for entries is 00:00 on 1st February 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 24th February 2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. Draw entries cannot be returned.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by a random draw.
7. There will be three winners who will receive 2x tickets to either the England v Italy game on 9th March 2019 or the England v Scotland game on 16th March 2019. Tickets will be randomly allocated. All guests travelling must be over 18 years of age. Other age restrictions may apply as stated above. Prize includes tickets only. All other travel and expenses will need to be covered by the winners.
8. The winners will be notified by the email address that is registered to the Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery app on 25th February 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
9.The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The prize is supplied by Diageo.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within fourteen days after the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
18.1. Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
18.2. Waive all moral rights in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited of 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham B3 1JP.